• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do you get better at home?

Burdy

Default rank 5000+ posts
ODT Co-Founder
Forum Owner
260   0
Reaction score
I'm in love with this product. Been using it almost a month now. Records reaction times, reloads, accuracy, shoot/no shoot and memory modes. Works with SIRT training pistols, your own pistol or your own AR.

Feel free to ask any questions. Id be happy to answer.

www.thesaltedearth.com

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I just shoot.
We all just shoot. I have a live fire range at my house, use a Pact timer and try to do two competitions a month. But this you can use in your house, or at a hotel or at work. You can isolate skills and get real time feedback on what works and what doesn't.

Are you affiliated with the company?
Yes, but I'm affiliated with a lot of companies in the tactical/shooting industry and don't make a habit of pushing those products in a personal capacity. I'm thoroughly enjoying this one.

Yes, but I'm affiliated with a lot of companies in the tactical/shooting industry and don't make a habit of pushing those products in a personal capacity. I'm thoroughly enjoying this one.

Did you get yours free? Because things tend to be more enjoyable when they're free. Looks neat. A bit costly at $700, but neat.

Did you get yours free? Because things tend to be more enjoyable when they're free. Looks neat. A bit costly at $700, but neat.
No doubt it is a bit cost prohibitive for the average shooter. It is really geared toward LE and MIL at the moment which is where my involvement is and the interest has been incredible. However those involved in high level competitive shooting or trainers would benefit as well. The system pays for itself... how often you normally shoot will determine how long that takes. For some shooters it will be as little as 2 weeks. When you train drawing from concealment and engaging accurately with your weapon, with your same POI as in live fire and get a real time accuracy assessment and reaction time you may begin to think you would have paid more.

I can see it paying off for more active shooters. Would be cool if they made a "tactical" version for at-home operators. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom