• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do you post Double or Multiple quotes in a post/reply?

tmoore912

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
28   0
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been dealt with before. I am at a complete loss on how to post several quotes from previous post in my reply back to someone. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I would take a screen shot if I was on a computer, but in the bottom right corner of each post there is a check box for quoting, just check the box next to each post you want to quote and then hit reply to thread at the bottom of the page.

Sorry if this has been dealt with before. I am at a complete loss on how to post several quotes from previous post in my reply back to someone. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
It's pretty easy but as you've discovered it's not intuitive.

In the first post that you want to quote, click on the quote mark with the + sign in the lower right of the post. Do that for each post you want to quote except for the last one. On the last one click on 'Reply With Quote'. Your reply will then quote all that you have selected.

Last edited:
multiquote.png

That button.

In the first post that you want to quote click on the quote mark with the + sign in the lower right of the post. Do that for each post you want to quote except for the last one. On the last one click on 'Reply With Quote'. Your reply will then quote all that you have selected.

Thanks guys!

I was wondering that Myself!

I would take a screen shot if I was on a computer, but in the bottom right corner of each post there is a check box for quoting, just check the box next to each post you want to quote and then hit reply to thread at the bottom of the page.

In the first post that you want to quote, click on the quote mark with the + sign in the lower right of the post. Do that for each post you want to quote except for the last one. On the last one click on 'Reply With Quote'. Your reply will then quote all that you have selected.

Or do what OS said :D.

^^^^ This

Like this? Sweet.................thanks guys. Learn something new everyday. :)

Back
Top Bottom