• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How do you scout?

Find the spot on the property with the most ticks, chiggers, mosquitos, hardest to get to, thickest cover, hardest to drag deer out, most briers, no good trees to put a stand in and you'll find deer there. Or right near the gate if you just want to get a doe (never fails).

I'm hoping to get a Phantom 4 pro drone..If I swing it I will sit on the porch of the camp cabin..With a cold drink and fly the property and film, my food plots

Good to know somebody is savvy with those things. I missed the tech savvy classes in school by a generation at least. Bought one of those things & it must have been the Kamikaze model. It didn't last 3 days.

I'm hoping to get a Phantom 4 pro drone..If I swing it I will sit on the porch of the camp cabin..With a cold drink and fly the property and film, my food plots

The other day I was walking through waist high briars and weeds in 90+ degree heat, and I turned to my friend and said we need a drone. :thumb:

Personally I pick my spots on the aerial photos, and then I hang cameras and let them do the work. I try to minimize my time in core hunting areas, and I only check cameras if I know a rain is coming.

Good to know somebody is savvy with those things. I missed the tech savvy classes in school by a generation at least. Bought one of those things & it must have been the Kamikaze model. It didn't last 3 days.
This model is almost fool proof, that is the only way I can fly..It has a GPS will return on it's own when low on charge. It has structure avoidance on all four sides, let off the controls and it hovers..You can also have it follow you and take hand signals..Best is that you can purchase damage insurance for next to nothing. Yep made fool proof for dummy's like me!

I been deer hunting a few years and have found a few over the years,so I am confident in my ability to harvest an animal.I was taught before videos and TV shows and that still works

This model is almost fool proof, that is the only way I can fly..It has a GPS will return on it's own when low on charge. It has structure avoidance on all four sides, let off the controls and it hovers..You can also have it follow you and take hand signals..Best is that you can purchase damage insurance for next to nothing. Yep made fool proof for dummy's like me!

How much does that model run?

I been deer hunting a few years and have found a few over the years,so I am confident in my ability to harvest an animal.I was taught before videos and TV shows and that still works
Fundamentals! I think a lot of the stuff out there now is simply to have something to publish or sell. Food, water, cover and travel routs equals dead deer.

Back
Top Bottom