• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How i came to be an "ammo flipper"...

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by strider12
He'll be gone once the scare is over. Glad I have a life and can't be at Walmart at 6am every day. That would make me feel like a failure.

That comment is from someone who has 14+ posts a day on an internet forum. That's a fulfilling life and don't let anyone say different.

HAHA! Now that's FUNNY! If I was constantly complaining/worrying about everyone else on the internet i'd feel like a failure! Especially if I had to voice it dozens of times in a single thread.

Last edited:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by strider12
He'll be gone once the scare is over. Glad I have a life and can't be at Walmart at 6am every day. That would make me feel like a failure.

That comment is from someone who has 14+ posts a day on an internet forum. That's a fulfilling life and don't let anyone say different.

Yep. And I post when I'm at work. Where I'm the owner. And I can do what I want except leave. But being at WALMART at 6am I'll leave for the unemployed, those collecting disability or the cubicle commandos.

Yep. And I post when I'm at work. Where I'm the owner. And I can do what I want except leave. But being at WALMART at 6am I'll leave for the unemployed, those collecting disability or the cubicle commandos.

That's amusing, the guy you are quoting is a business owner as well. His business model allows him to leave his business as he pleases.

What business do you own anyway? Starting a sentence with a conjunction is odd, maybe one of my employees would do that, but the owner??

Last edited:
That's amusing, the guy you are quoting is a business owner as well. His business model allows him to leave his business as he pleases.

I am the only employee. I like it that way. That way I only have to deal with one person's stupidity.

And he must be a ****ty business owner to have to supplement with ammo flipping. Sorry he's not a better businessman.

I am the only employee. I like it that way. That way I only have to deal with one person's stupidity.

And he must be a ****ty business owner to have to supplement with ammo flipping. Sorry he's not a better businessman.

I don't think he is flipping ammo. He certainly buys some from Walmart though. I am sure you make these assumptions in your daily operations.

I would think a business owner of your caliber would have the resources to figure out how to get ammo. Rather than make excuses and complain. Hmmm...

Last edited:
Are you kidding? It is the same stuff from page one, just now it is 36 or 37 pages later. You have not missed a thing my friend.

I skipped most of the middle ones... if there was any awesomeness about chickens, legos, or gay midget strippers, let me know :)

CaptDave, being able to repair AC in the south is better than a golden Hen! I tried to get one of my kids in that profession but no go (dang it!)

I don't think he is flipping ammo. He certainly buys some from Walmart though. I am sure you make these assumptions in your daily operations.

I would think a business owner of your caliber would have the resources to figure out how to get ammo. Rather than make excuses and complain. Hmmm...

I reload, I don't need ammo. I just want some of these people to answer to the IRS for their profit. You wanna play "business owner", pay the tax.

I don't supplement with ammo flipping. I just don't ***** about people making money. They are not taking advantage of anyone. They are selling a product that is scarce to people that want that product at the asking price. Did it ever occur to you that the the guys flipping were not considering people like yourself to be the "target market"? Maybe just maybe the people who have more money than sense are their customer base. You know the type. Drive around in a convertible Ferrari and leave the top down in the rain. The type that have to have anything that is scarce, at any price. If I sell something for 50X what Walmart sells it for, and someone is willing to buy it, weather they really need it or not, what's the problem? They got what they wanted, and the seller got what they wanted. For those of you that have ammo, anticipated the scarcity, would never pay more than retail, you are not the customer that the flippers are targeting. To sit by and complain because somebody is able to take their time and trade it for dollars is just simply the antithesis of an open market place. I find this entire thread extremely disappointing from what I would consider a fairly conservative crowd. I find it even more disappointing from a businesses owner. If I charge $100 an hour for my time, is that a rip off. What about $200? What about $3,000? The only people that can put a value on your time is yourself, and the people paying for that time. If you don't value your time, nobody will.

Back
Top Bottom