How is the milsurp market these days?

It’s only good for refinishing and hot rodding. I can only imagine all the out of spec parts on it. Looks like a gun show build. Yikes.

Actually might be a good shooter. Sounds like he cleaned up the barrel from the original seller. HRA barrel w an ME 2. Just no collectability with that scrubbed receiver. Bubba and a Winchester don't mix.

Glad I'm just about done. Can't think of much more I want.
I have a pretty short list still, but I made sure to limit the number of calibers I got into. Still got into a lot with 8x57, 8x56R, x54R, and .303. In hindsight, it might have been cool to get into Swiss or Swede, but that ship has long sailed. It's still tempting to dump all my milsurps and get some $$$ preban stuff.

Most C&R folks have what they need and just looking for a better example of what they already have. Great time to sell for sure, if you can get past the separation anxiety.....lol

Most C&R folks have what they need and just looking for a better example of what they already have. Great time to sell for sure, if you can get past the separation anxiety.....lol
I justify possession because I have a pile of ammunition. I justify the ammunition because I have the rifle. It's the C&R spiral.

Back
Top Bottom