• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

Question. DO you guys think the CMP south / north stores will EVER reopen? I miss reading about folks finding cool stuff in there.

Yeah, I'm thinking maybe I should order one online just so it will be a surprise when it arrives - I've always picked them up in person at Anniston.

You can still buy at the Marksmanship Park but you don't have the wealth of knowledge like you do at the store.

We need to pick a cool weekend to get together to do some shooting over there. The park, not the store...

Yeah, I'm thinking maybe I should order one online just so it will be a surprise when it arrives - I've always picked them up in person at Anniston.

You can still buy at the Marksmanship Park but you don't have the wealth of knowledge like you do at the store.

We need to pick a cool weekend to get together to do some shooting over there. The park, not the store...

i generally would order and see what arrived. It’s been years but I had some great surprises including a L.E.A.D. Rebuild

What did the G43 sell for? I know where ones at that I have been debating purchasing.
I got it for 3750, all matching but after premiums shipping and taxes it came out at 4500 ish. Legacy Collectibles has one for 4800, but it has a ZF4 scope on it, but in worse condition.

Looking for anything in particular?

In for cmp trip…… :laser:

Looking for anything in particular?

Not really. Have most of the bases covered except for a genuine GI 1911 and at the prices they are selling for I don't really want one that badly.

But range visit is definitely on the menu this Fall! Selling soap weekend of 10/2 and 16. Maybe the 9th or some other weekend? Besides, the 1903's kick less when you're wearing a jacket instead of a t-shirt...

Not really. Have most of the bases covered except for a genuine GI 1911 and at the prices they are selling for I don't really want one that badly.

But range visit is definitely on the menu this Fall! Selling soap weekend of 10/2 and 16. Maybe the 9th or some other weekend? Besides, the 1903's kick less when you're wearing a jacket instead of a t-shirt...

excellent point. Sat 9th looks like a good day

Back
Top Bottom