• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How is the milsurp market these days?

Has anyone noticed that recently there have been 3 Winchester M1 carbines sold at too good to be true prices by 3 different new members with no feedback? The first was $850, the second $800, and now this $900 one where someone already gave the guy negative feedback saying he is a scammer.

Has anyone noticed that recently there have been 3 Winchester M1 carbines sold at too good to be true prices by 3 different new members with no feedback? The first was $850, the second $800, and now this $900 one where someone already gave the guy negative feedback saying he is a scammer.

If it's too good to be true......

i noticed the latest one price being like it would be gone in after a few seconds... usually too good to be true normally is.

US Milsurp M1 Carbine under a $1,000 is a scam.
I dunno, there are some pretty ratty M1s out there being hawked for around $900-1000. Piece parted, mismatched barrel bands and front upper handguards, etc. They're scarce right now and anybody who has a $600 clunker thinks it's worth a lot more.

I dunno, there are some pretty ratty M1s out there being hawked for around $900-1000. Piece parted, mismatched barrel bands and front upper handguards, etc. They're scarce right now and anybody who has a $600 clunker thinks it's worth a lot more.
Maybe I should have qualified the statement with "US Milsurp M1 Carbine under a $1,000 is a scam unless it's a piece of garbage rattle trap owned by a goat breathed neckbeard hoping to make his mortgage payment off someone who doesn't know any better."

Back
Top Bottom