• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

Good deal on Gunbroker if anyone is interested in a P-14, WWI veteran in .303 British and forunner of the "United States Rifle, cal .30, Model of 1917"

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/886308590

I have one in the safe or I'd snag this one.

I put a few half-hearted bids in on it but ultimately passed. The selling price is still pretty good though for what they seem to go for anymore. I know I wouldn't mind having one to go along with my M1917's. That one didn't even have a replacement stock since it still had the volley sights.

Hey guys....have the recent ammo crunch had any effect on how often you shoot your milsurps?

We’ve been shooting more .22 lately but it’s just not the same...

C6B46D2F-07B1-4FF2-8B1E-9874087D8680.jpeg

Anybody got a spare USGI M1 carbine stock and handguard?

I helped a fellow ODT member snag a Standard Products carbine for $700 off Gunbroker but it is in a plastic stock.

PM me and I'll hook you up with him directly.

Hey guys....have the recent ammo crunch had any effect on how often you shoot your milsurps?

View attachment 2989465

I have been splitting my time between living here and property I bought in Alaska. No ammo shortage where I’m at up there, so I’ve been flat rate shipping stuff I need for back here, mainly 10mm & 5.56. I’m good on everything else. It’s been working out so far.

the milsurp market is out of this world up there as well!

View attachment 2989465
I haven't been shooting as much 5.56 or 9mm, but I've still been shooting my milsurps. I recently picked up two Beretta M9-22s with 15 shot magazines. They have not jammed once; not even with the cheap Remington 525 bulk pack that even has rounds that sound underpowered when fired. They are very fun to shoot. I've also spent a lot of time working on my milsurps. I discovered that a lot of my rifles had rough chambers, and I was able to polish the chambers myself to get easier extraction. Essentially, I got out all of my rifles and made sure they had absolutely nothing wrong with them

Do you guys have any idea of a ballpark value of a serviceable vz24-52c.
I am wanting to buy a mauser but values these days are all over the board and I do not have a baseline.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom