How many Harley Riders do we have on here?????

Harley intentionally has some vibration, at least they used to, I haven't ridden one in years. Customers prefer to feel/hear/smell the machine. Not to mention most Harley buyers are buying the legend, not the newest/latest fad .
Harley is the newest fad, well for yuppie bikers anyway. Most "new" Harley riders cant even change the oil themselves

Attachments

• 100_0540.jpg
    100_0540.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 100_0471.jpg
    100_0471.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 38
I am a cycle mechanic and I have never seen a 5-10 year old Harley that wasn't dripping oil and shaking like an earthquake. Ole Honda dont leak a drop and it is 30 years old;)

Well I Have a 02 Heritage Softail with 23000 miles and you will not find one drop of oil under it. My mother-n-law has a 2000 sportster and no oil under it either.

Why don't we have an Icon that is shooting another smilie????????:mad::p

Because you would wear it out, and take too much pleasure in it.

By the way, I do have a '08 Yamaha XT250 Dualsport that I ride to work everyday ( 5 miles one way), but I don't have a picture of it. I do enjoy riding my Harley more though.

Because you would wear it out, and take too much pleasure in it.

By the way, I do have a '08 Yamaha XT250 Dualsport that I ride to work everyday ( 5 miles one way), but I don't have a picture of it. I do enjoy riding my Harley more though.

Why don't you tell everybody about that Pee Wee Herman scooter that you have too. I'm sure everybody would like to see pics of you on it too!!! Especially with your Hitler helmet with the spike on the top...:p

Back
Top Bottom