• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How many negative feedbacks does it take for Slim Shady ?

I just look for trends. Of course, our convo goes into that, how much time/money I would be out if things go south, how much I know about the platform I'm getting and whether or not I feel like I could spot potential issues, etc.

Someone that had 3 negs right off the bat 6 years ago and nothing but good since, I'd probably be ok with them. Someone that has hundreds of good but has 3 negs recently, probably not so much. Things change in life for people. Some handle it well, some others do not. But, if you wanna drive and meet me outside my neighborhood at a time convenient to me, I'll probably take the risk.

Im going to say that if you have 1 negative feedback, but you have 250 positive, I will transact with confidence. If you have 1 negative, and 10 positive, Im going to pause. FOR THE NEWBIE, when you join ODT and start interacting with members, you better get it right. Negative Feedback does hurt.

I've had nothing but positive dealings on here and other sites. Not much into playing number games, but there's very few states in the lower 48 that I haven't bought a gun in. But I'd never trade without talking to someone on the phone and getting a address first. Never really thought about it before, but I'd be really pissed off if I drove around
Atlanta to meet someone and got ghosted.

I've had nothing but positive dealings on here and other sites. Not much into playing number games, but there's very few states in the lower 48 that I haven't bought a gun in. But I'd never trade without talking to someone on the phone and getting a address first. Never really thought about it before, but I'd be really pissed off if I drove around
Atlanta to meet someone and got ghosted.
yeah....well...that can happen!!!

Back
Top Bottom