• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How many negative feedbacks does it take for Slim Shady ?

Boogar Presley

Army Icon Supporter
Ordinary average guy
24   0
Reaction score
What's the number of negs it takes for you to avoid someone ? What's the highest # of negs someone has accumulated ?
Today I saw a guy who has SEVEN(7) negs. Everybody deserves a 2nd chance for most things, **** happens sometimes, but my lord a few have taken shady to an incredible level and keep posting more stuff.

With some of the things people like to neg someone for, I pretty much ignore the feedback score and rely on my own judgment based on a conversation. Multiple negative feedback points? It means a longer conversation before doing most of the driving for you.

It’s not that there’s not shady sellers and buyers here, but there’s also some miserable people who feel better after messing up someone else’s day. Some of the things people try to ding someone on are ridiculous. If this thread lasts long enough, you’ll see some of em.

With some of the things people like to neg someone for, I pretty much ignore the feedback score and rely on my own judgment based on a conversation. Multiple negative feedback points? It means a longer conversation before doing most of the driving.

It’s not that there’s not shady sellers and buyers here, but there’s also some miserable people who feel better after messing up someone else’s day.
This has become the norm on here lately...read some of the neg fb comments...petty ****.

Multiple negatives and I won't even reply to you. I can deal with 1 negative as long as there's 50 or more positives.

There's really no excuse for a negative at all in this community. I know everyone makes mistakes, but it is possible to reach out to the person that left you a negative and make it right. Do what it takes that he feels y'all are squared away and get the negative removed.

Who of us has this not happened to?

You see something you want and send an "I'll take it." and make the deal agreeing to meet and all. Then shortly after you see something that you REALLY want but no longer have the funds. That money is spent because you've given your word and made a deal so you carry through! Because that's what a man does! Plain and simple. At least to me.

Back
Top Bottom