How much is lowball?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if you guys with 99% positive feedback can ever get that one neg to disappear?
I didnt even try. Wasn't worth arguing over since I never could prove my end. Long story short, I told a guy I would give him some free mags, Sent them, they never showed up at his house, and he negged me.

So who is it you think I am? My screen name is the same on 68forums, WEVO, AR15, GON, THR please feel free to chek me out. I usually don't have a problem but then again I usually don't run into DICKS quite on your level. What's the problem? Knda hope I do get banned now and not share a forum with you.
He's yankin your chain

So who is it you think I am? My screen name is the same on 68forums, WEVO, AR15, GON, THR please feel free to chek me out. I usually don't have a problem but then again I usually don't run into DICKS quite on your level. What's the problem? Knda hope I do get banned now and not share a forum with you.

if you aren't just an account of a former banned member than welcome. at this place you gotta take folks post with a few grains of salt to survive many times. the odt could give Darwin a run for his money

and i just sit in my boat when the flood comes smoking a cigar with a glass of whiskey enjoying the view

Last edited:
if you aren't just an account of a former banned member than welcome. at this place you gotta take folks post with a few grains of salt to survive many times. the odt could give Darwin a run for his money

and i just sit in my boat when the flood comes smoking a cigar with a glass of whiskey enjoying the view

In all day and twice on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom