How much money | time have you spent prepping?

grain and legumes are $1 per day per adult, if you buy them direct from the farmer, during harvest season. You'll have to replace the legumes every couple of years, but so what? you only need to store a 6 month supply of them, and if losing $100 every couple of years breaks you up, well, you wont last long if shtf, cause it takes over 50k to get properly skilled and equipped.

grain and legumes are $1 per day per adult, if you buy them direct from the farmer, during harvest season. You'll have to replace the legumes every couple of years, but so what? you only need to store a 6 month supply of them, and if losing $100 every couple of years breaks you up, well, you wont last long if shtf, cause it takes over 50k to get properly skilled and equipped.
The original poster of this thread is in ODT purgatory. I’ve got a feeling you’ll be meeting him there soon...

Like a hundred one dollar bills are going to be worth anything if SHTF.

You should write a book and then come back here and promote it.

I’m prepped to stay put - With the ability to relocate with cachets at different possible locations if need be depending on the circumstances

In my opinion

If your plan is to immediately leave it is as shortsighted as having no plan to move at all

You should prep like you can’t leave and then prep for the possibility of relocation

Only prepping a remote spot that you possibly can’t reach isn’t being prepared

Back
Top Bottom