How much slack do you give a newbie???

So where are you now?

• Busy, I am ALWAYS busy...

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Looking a $^%( I cannot afford, why?

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Stippling my Glock...

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Thinking 'bout a taco bro... U hungry?

Votes: 18 58.1%

• Total voters
Teach em young, negative, and positive actions, have conquences in the tight knit ODT community.
2.jpg

Remembering my newb days, I give them the same slack as any other member 'til they don't pan out. I've had more old heads ghost on me. When someone tells you they've been too busy to get back to you and they've been all over the site for two days, well...

Remembering my newb days, I give them the same slack as any other member 'til they don't pan out. I've had more old heads ghost on me. When someone tells you they've been too busy to get back to you and they've been all over the site for two days, well...
Well oh, that's not the case here although I could see he was on in the morning and didn't answer my confirmation of time after committing to the purchase. I'm going to give a little more slack than usual s*** can happen...
I hope he turns out to be a good member

Well oh, that's not the case here although I could see he was on in the morning and didn't answer my confirmation of time after committing to the purchase. I'm going to give a little more slack than usual s*** can happen...
I hope he turns out to be a good member

GLWS... Seriously...

Back
Top Bottom