• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How much slack do you give a newbie???

So where are you now?

• Busy, I am ALWAYS busy...

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Looking a $^%( I cannot afford, why?

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Stippling my Glock...

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Thinking 'bout a taco bro... U hungry?

Votes: 18 58.1%

• Total voters
Yeah I need more info- are you asking if you should give him 6, 12, or 48 hours to show up at an agreed upon time or to get back in touch with you to confirm the meet?
We had a rough time of Sunday after 12 noon I instantly replied and ask for his phone number I like to speak directly to someone I'm meeting. Typically when I'm doing business with new guys I will throw something in extra just to give them a positive fuzzy feeling about ODT. So I asked that we lock down in time, he was online early in the morning so possibly he saw the message. I tagged him in the sale so possibly he saw that it was SPM, and I definitely asked him if he was left or right handed because I was going to give him a holster....
It has been my experience that if you NEG somebody on their first purchase and they have nothing up for sale they just pop up later under a different name

HMMMMMM. nope...
That's just the way it is he probably saw something else he wanted more wanted more and just was one of those guys

I usually look to see if they have been back on the site and neglected to reply.

If so, I'll call their hand on it, then off to ignore they go.
Be careful the mods get angry if you hurt some lame idiots feelings.

It ain't just newbies, there are old timers that don't think you deserve correspondence either.

I treat everybody the same, some cry, some don't.

I usually look to see if they have been back on the site and neglected to reply.

If so, I'll call their hand on it, then off to ignore they go.
Be careful the mods get angry if you hurt some lame idiots feelings.

It ain't just newbies, there are old timers that don't think you deserve correspondence either.

I treat everybody the same, some cry, some don't.
Glad your back. Apparently someone was waiting on you to make a racist comment in a thread last night. Bwahahahaha

Glad your back. Apparently someone was waiting on you to make a racist comment in a thread last night. Bwahahahaha

Been on vacation in Helen with the grand baby. I ain't got time for no ODT when I'm vacating.

All I have to do is report a rude post, then wait until the next day and quote that post, then I can be banned for hurting feelings, but the original post will remain. Not once, but twice. lol

I have found that it has a lot more to do with WHO does the posting, not the contents of the post.

Never prove a mod wrong. They take it personally, kinda like the police. lol

Back
Top Bottom