• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to avoid Cancer,,

Please research these claims. Not saying this post is not true, but here is a link from hopkinsmedicine.org/Kimmel cancer center that appears to directly contradict the post and claims it is a HOAX!

http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/kimm...eatured/cancer_update_email_it_is_a_hoax.html

The article address each item of the PremAssem.com blog:

STATEMENT: EMAIL HOAX REGARDING CANCER
The Truth about the "Cancer Update" Email Hoax
The Hoax: Everyone Has Cancer Cells
The Hoax: A Strong Immune System Destroys Cancer
The Hoax: Cancer is caused by Nutritional Deficiencies and Supplements Will Correct Them
The Hoax: Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy Harms Normal Cells. Surgery Causes Cancer to Spread
The Hoax: Cancers Feed on Certain Foods
The Hoax: Cancer is a Disease of Mind, Body, and Spirit
The Hoax: Oxygen Kills Cancer Cells

Questions?

Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center
Office of Public Affairs
410-955-1287

I would agree that it can in many instances. My dad died at 72, lifelong smoker and drinker. Autopsy showed no cancer at all. His mom died at 87 of cancer. Country girl her whole life. Ate all the bad stuff but lots of fresh vegetables. Who knows

This needs to be posted every day... it is entirely correct...Cancer was being cured in the 1920 with nutrients...not poison.. watch " Food Matters" on netflix and "Fat, Sick and nearly dead" it will amaze you.... Also Food INC is an eye opener..

No offense to you...

But I saw (about half of Food Inc.) That was at least 80% complete crap. Sure, they had some decent points about the genetic manipulation of certain crops, but half the "documentary" was them following some idiot family from McDonalds to McDonalds because "we don't have the money to buy healthy food." That part was just idiocy.

No offense to you...

But I saw (about half of Food Inc.) That was at least 80% complete crap. Sure, they had some decent points about the genetic manipulation of certain crops, but half the "documentary" was them following some idiot family from McDonalds to McDonalds because "we don't have the money to buy healthy food." That part was just idiocy.

agreed.
life expectancy in the 1920's Avg: 57 years
life expectancy in the 2000's Avg: 78 years

I realize there is not a simple correlation but it has grown by 20 years.

Back
Top Bottom