• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to deal with the ATF.

So he being a “federal officer” refusing a direct order from police and Im sure he was taught all of that in his training. The only person wrong is him and he should have to go back to his FTO. And by the way he shows up to retrieve an illegal firearm with no tact vest, patch, backup, etc??? Get the **** out of here……

It was kind of funny, with the commentary and all being given. :becky:

(The best part : “Somebody show me Nancy Pelosi’s tits” :lol:)

So he being a “federal officer” and is refusing a direct order from police and Im sure he was taught all of that in his training. The only person wrong is him and he should have to go back to his FTO. And by the way he shows up to retrieve an illegal firearm with no tact vest, patch, backup, etc??? Get the **** out of here……
Well yeah, he was an a**, they were being a**es ............ but when your department is helped & funded by the fed's ............( No; flashbangs, full auto's or MRAPS for you ! )
I would think; IDK show common curtesy?...........after seeing his ID looked at paperwork he was carrying and ran his plates they still put him in the car. LOL I'm sure it ended with a pissing contest.... Eather way I did-not care that's why I did not follow story

First, the ATF agent was a prick for not calling local LE and let them know what he was doing.
Second, the ATF agent was an idiot for not having backup with him, knowing he was trying to confiscate an illegal gun. One of my partners was shot in a similar situation.
Third, the ATF agent was an idiot for not wearing anything to identify him as an ATF agent.
Fourth, the cops were dicks for not allowing the guy to retrieve his ID. I’ve done it with FBI, ATF, DOD, FDLE, GBI, and other agents.
Fifth, Tazering him was funny as **** though.

patientlyatf.png

Back
Top Bottom