• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How to solve world hunger.

IMG_3233.gif

Sam was killed while driving an 89 Turbo Trans Am. I happen to have one as well, I hope I have better results. He was a riot though. I liked his role in Back to School with Rodney Dangerfield.

Need to teach these people to grow food. If they can't grow anything where they're at, they need to move to another location. The government has been working on having a society that is dependent on government. You feed a person, they eat for one day. You teach a person, they eat for a lifetime.....Even the bible tells you that.....

Famines are a great population control especially in areas where the ability to understand the simple concept of “if you can’t feed the kids you have don’t have more”. Until these ignorant ****s are willing or capable of grasping this, there is no reason whatsoever to keep this perpetual cycle going. Same goes for the US and the SNAP program.
u would have thought us americans would have put something in the humanitarian aid packages that would’ve left one of their mother****ers sterile!

Back
Top Bottom