• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HTA Fusion T22 integral

Allsmiles

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
166   0
Reaction score
Quick review of the HTA Fusion T22 integrally suppressed 10/22. I started out with just the farthest port screw removed of the three. CCI standards were quiet as expected and no sonic crack. Remington golden bullets (bucket of 36gr hp) were quiet; but had a sonic crack on almost every shot. I removed the second port screw and the sonic crack went to about 50% of the rounds fired with the Remi's. I then removed the 3 port screw (all 3 out) and Remington bulk cracked about 5% of the time. I expect that this is due to the "high quality" control of the bucket of bullets. CCI standards are movie quiet and the Remi's are not much louder but eject farther. This barrel allows you to shoot the bulk super sonic ammo with the sound quality of the sub sonic stuff. The loudest thing you hear with this set up is the bolt pinging the metal stop pin and the bullet impact. I didn't get a chance to check for accuracy as I was shooting free hand out in the woods.

Overall a very nice setup that should be great for squirrel hunting as it is quieter than my 1000 fps air rifle. For plinking or new shooters, this puts the fun factor into the next level.

Tactical Solutions Vantage stock
Metal 10/22 trigger group
Volquartsen match hammer kit upgrade
Rough Creek Traders extended mag release
HTA Fusion T22 barrel
Bushnell 4x32 rim fire scope.

Back
Top Bottom