• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hulu

I like Hulu but because I am stuck with the pathetic so-called internet service from ETC (Ellijay Telephone Company) it buffers a lot especially in the evening. Hoping when 5G comes online it puts ETC out of business for good.
Let me know when, I am ready ETC really breaks it off in us!

I like Hulu but because I am stuck with the pathetic so-called internet service from ETC (Ellijay Telephone Company) it buffers a lot especially in the evening. Hoping when 5G comes online it puts ETC out of business for good.

Good point, I need to be sure to consider what my little local phone company internet does

i also have access to quite a few channels through my ATT wireless plan.

I need to look into that as well.

Do these services offer channels like Discovery, Motortrend , Cartoon Network, etc..? How do I look up the channel lineups?

Trying to pinch some pennies these days and considering canceling Dish Network after having it for 9yrs and are looking at other options. Anyone got any feedback on Hulu, or any of the other options available these days?

I use Hulu, Netflix and Amazon Prime.

We use prime and netflix. about to get the disney one when it comes out. We had hulu but didn't ever watch it. disney just bought up a lot of stations and we think it will be the way to go but not sure yet

We have Netflix and Amazon Prime. Dropped cable years ago but still have "basic" TV with AT&T Uverse.
Look at lookmovie.ag for those shows not available elsewhere.

We have Netflix and Amazon Prime. Dropped cable years ago but still have "basic" TV with AT&T Uverse.
Look at lookmovie.ag for those shows not available elsewhere.

That's what we have. We just reupped with Uverse. They gave us a great deal

Back
Top Bottom