• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hunter Mistaken For Deer

Exactly! I could drink a gallon of whiskey and still tell the difference between a deer and a human. I never buy these stories as simple "accidents". Smh...Terrible.
Like the woman a few years back who shot her husband who she mistook for a deer. Forgot to mention he was in a tree stand!!!!

Sad, and aside from the poaching, not wearing and orange vest, and whatnot. This is why hunter education exists. Folks need to understand that if you can't clearly make out your target, you don't shoot at it.

giphy (67).gif

This is truly a very sad situation not only for the hunters involved and the family of the deceased, but the hunting community as a whole. There a many factions out there that would love to stop us from hunting anything.
This also reminds me of a situation in FL, in the Camp Blanding area, there were a few hunters killed by another person, he/she was actually stalking and killing the other hunters. Not sure if the pos was ever caught.

This is truly a very sad situation not only for the hunters involved and the family of the deceased, but the hunting community as a whole. There a many factions out there that would love to stop us from hunting anything.
This also reminds me of a situation in FL, in the Camp Blanding area, there were a few hunters killed by another person, he/she was actually stalking and killing the other hunters. Not sure if the pos was ever caught.
2ankaviv9e131.jpg

Now that is ****ed up...

Back
Top Bottom