• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hunting season is almost over and my 300 BLK is going to be updated. Need some help....

So what say you guys. Which rail would you go with? I don't care about the keymod on the radical rail and just went with it because it was thin, light, my can would fit under it, and it was a good deal.

The other thing I am considering is since I have a free thread job from Dobbs Defense coming is perhaps cutting my 8.5" barrel down to 6.5" since I never shoot this gun unsuppressed anyway. That would leave 2" of my can sticking out from the front of the rail.

As to the rail, I like the Radical rail better because of the keymod ability...plus it seems to have more "air" in it, which is odd to me that it is heavier. But since you don't care about keymod, it's a 50/50 call I guess.

As to chopping the barrel, I wouldn't. 300BLK subsonic is already weak enough. Losing even more burn and velocity isn't an option in my book.

As to the rail, I like the Radical rail better because of the keymod ability...plus it seems to have more "air" in it, which is odd to me that it is heavier. But since you don't care about keymod, it's a 50/50 call I guess.

As to chopping the barrel, I wouldn't. 300BLK subsonic is already weak enough. Losing even more burn and velocity isn't an option in my book.

Yeah, it shocked me as well. Seekins lists the weight at 18.6oz and the YHM is listed at 17.12. I really thought the YHM would be several ounces heavier. I do like the openness of the Seekins.

What is the actual barrel length of your Leonidas and what is the total pinned length?

Yeah, it shocked me as well. Seekins lists the weight at 18.6oz and the YHM is listed at 17.12. I really thought the YHM would be several ounces heavier. I do like the openness of the Seekins.

What is the actual barrel length of your Leonidas and what is the total pinned length?

Pinned as in the end of the monocore welded on the barrel?

I'm just pissed because the 15" rail I need to hide the gasblock on my DMR build is OOS everywhere. And where it is in stock it is about $50 more expensive than average

Anyone seen a 15.5" Odin works Kmod?

Back
Top Bottom