• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hurt Feelings Report.........

image.png

I think the same thing about the economy after selling that car.
I doubt everyone on here is independently wealthy and figured someone on here could use it or flip it. Plenty of people responded for first time drivers, however, it just wasn't a car for a first timer.
I had it listed here for a significant percentage less than on CL.
Whatever, this is a butt hurt thread.
i agree. i dont think i would try to sell another used vehicle
on here,because that isnt what draws people to this site.
my sentiment was more a comment on the current state
of our economy,i guess and how its really totally fn effed.

i agree. i dont think i would try to sell another used vehicle
on here,because that isnt what draws people to this site.
my sentiment was more a comment on the current state
of our economy,i guess and how its really totally fn effed.

I think by MRM MRM listing a great deal on cheap transportation only proves what this site is all about. (helping each out) I just feel for the most part people with the time and access to ODT for the most guys have the basic life essentials.

Thanks!
Well I've made some deals and have certainly picked up a few on here!
I think by MRM MRM listing a great deal on cheap transportation only proves what this site is all about. (helping each out) I just feel for the most part people with the time and access to ODT for the most guys have the basic life essentials.

BTW, the airweight carried nice at the park today. I only got one offer for 300.
I'll just keep my 55y.o. smith vs a lnib taurus.
View attachment 810180

If it's not a Glock or something, people are odd on here.

On multiple occasions I've listed something and have either received the same amount or higher as a trade-in at a gun shop. No interest on here, or the only interest being a trade offer for something I explicitly said I didn't want or 50% less than what I was asking. Just easier to trade the sucker in than have to meet up with someone.

Back
Top Bottom