• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

HVAC Problems

Little known fact of the HVAC INDUSTRY... Is most name brand units are made in the same assembly lines with multiple tag names to be installed onto equipment as per servicing contractor....

Don't want to step to hard but good luck with warranty issues,... Getting anything or anyone to return your call... Fact

I have never had a problem with Goodman warranties.

The biggest problem with Goodman is their lack of brand control. It is the brand easiest for an unlicensed person to get his hands on. 90% of HVAC longevity is proper installation.

I have been on the service since of the HVAC business for many years and have worked for a few manufactures also. I believe i know my stuff. I do not know why you are getting so upset...I am just sharing my thoughts and experiences. Also, I am pretty sure Goodman wouldn't offer one of the best, if not the best, warranties in the industry if the product was "junk"...that just would not make good business sense and they would have already went out of business if that were the case.

Im not getting upset... From my experience this summer i have found leaks on the inside and outside coils of goodman equipment. Most of this goodman equipment is only 2 and 3 yrs old. def a problem with there equipment. My company has only found leaks in all the other major brands coils such as carrier,train,lennox id say 1 to 2 each. Where as for goodman id say 20 to 30 and thats a low number. Goodman started the 10yr manf. warranty on equipment which sucks in are field. But you saying a better warranty makes something good not quite thats long saying a kia which has a better warranty is better made than a cadillac don't think so.I will say this i have no problems with them warranting things out but to say its good equipment is just plain ludacris.

I have never had a problem with Goodman warranties.

The biggest problem with Goodman is their lack of brand control. It is the brand easiest for an unlicensed person to get his hands on. 90% of HVAC longevity is proper installation.
Im not getting upset... From my experience this summer i have found leaks on the inside and outside coils of goodman equipment. Most of this goodman equipment is only 2 and 3 yrs old. def a problem with there equipment. My company has only found leaks in all the other major brands coils such as carrier,train,lennox id say 1 to 2 each. Where as for goodman id say 20 to 30 and thats a low number. Goodman started the 10yr manf. warranty on equipment which sucks in are field. But you saying a better warranty makes something good not quite thats long saying a kia which has a better warranty is better made than a cadillac don't think so.I will say this i have no problems with them warranting things out but to say its good equipment is just plain ludacris.
yes sir excactly..****ty equipment in the commercial side..hard time getting warranty..having to hold compressor (failed) in shop because they may have to inspect them (shipping on your dime) and poor customer service...supply houses don't want to carrying them but some national deal makes them

yes sir excactly..****ty equipment in the commercial side..hard time getting warranty..having to hold compressor (failed) in shop because they may have to inspect them (shipping on your dime) and poor customer service...supply houses don't want to carrying them but some national deal makes them

My supply house for goodman is great but goodman themselves have horrible customer service! My supply house even says that.

My supply house for goodman is great but goodman themselves have horrible customer service! My supply house even says that.
yes thats what im sayin too..not the supply house fault just the national account they (corporate) have....its the same with some other brand B stuff too but these folks have some weird dealings with over hyped warranty and customer service for there vendors

how often does goodman refuse warranty payment blaming the installation? any warranty is only as good as the company behind it...

Back
Top Bottom