HVAC Problems

Also...if they are the biggest piece of junk as you put it....then how do they have 48% market share in Georgia? Carrier, Payne and Bryant combined only come to 17% market share combined

Very simple alot of people don't want to spend the money to get good equipment! The way the economy has been they want the cheapest solution! Not sure where you are getting your facts but if they have 48% of the market well thats simple since they are the largest manufacture of equipment now that they merged with Daikin. Everything I've said in this thread is true because i lived and done havc for yrs! W e could argue all day long but unless you on the service part of the industry you have no idea!!!!

Mr Dave is a Goodman , noticed I used the name Goodman !!!! He can also give you good advice on fixing your system!! Dave mine is still cooling, so no calls for you!!! Maybe I can make it thru the summer before I have to sell all mine Guns to buy a new unit!!!!

Very simple alot of people don't want to spend the money to get good equipment! The way the economy has been they want the cheapest solution! Not sure where you are getting your facts but if they have 48% of the market well thats simple since they are the largest manufacture of equipment now that they merged with Daikin. Everything I've said in this thread is true because i lived and done havc for yrs! W e could argue all day long but unless you on the service part of the industry you have no idea!!!!

I have been on the service since of the HVAC business for many years and have worked for a few manufactures also. I believe i know my stuff. I do not know why you are getting so upset...I am just sharing my thoughts and experiences. Also, I am pretty sure Goodman wouldn't offer one of the best, if not the best, warranties in the industry if the product was "junk"...that just would not make good business sense and they would have already went out of business if that were the case.

Back
Top Bottom