• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hybrid

CSA

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
424   0
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with Hybrid 46? I’m so close to pulling trigger just need a little push. Already have a Saker ASR 762, Omega 9K, and C3 .22 but wanting a .45 cal can and found one for $699 so good price. Push me over the edge guys.

I have one and love it but I don’t have any other 45 can to compare it to.. It will be above the sights on a pistol but doesn’t bother me when mine is for play anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: CSA
To me Hybrid is a rifle or pcc can. You can shoot it on a pistol but I’d rather have a dedicated 45 pistol can instead. Just my $0.02. The can is great don’t get me wrong I just wouldn’t buy it with priority being able to shoot 45 pistols suppressed. I’d buy the Hybrid and a Octane or Osprey.

To me Hybrid is a rifle or pcc can. You can shoot it on a pistol but I’d rather have a dedicated 45 pistol can instead. Just my $0.02. The can is great don’t get me wrong I just wouldn’t buy it with priority being able to shoot 45 pistols suppressed. I’d buy the Hybrid and a Octane or Osprey.
Now you’re going to cost me more money haha. The same site has osprey for $549 shipped so I may do that and save money.

Yeah, I think the Hybrid is best suited for primary use with .45-70 and .458 SOCOM rifles. If you happen to have a .45 pistol but no pistol can "yet", then go ahead and get the piston/spring setup for it too to hold you over.
If you don't have the rifles, the just go for one of usual suspects like Obsidian, Octane, Osprey, Ghost etc.

I have one. Kind of regret the purchase honestly. Was in the market for a 30 cal can and let myself get talked into this "all in one". (I already have a 9mm and 556 can).
It is WAY too big and heavy to be practical on a pistol IMO. And by the time you start adding mounts, end caps and thread adapters it really drive the price up as well.

Yep, I just bought the Osprey .45. Thanks for the advice fellas. I’ll use Saker ASR 762 for rifle calibers. I have the Omega 9K with three lug on my MPK so this way I wont have to keep switching out to a piston and back to 3 lug and just leave it on.

I shoot mine with all calibers and on both pistols and rifles. Little long compared to some other cans, but not uncomfortable. Since it is a jack of all trades, it is not the quietest, but makes up for it and versatility and quick change with rifles. On everything I have shot it with, it is hearing safe, to the point if I am the only one on the indoor range, I can take my hearing protection off when shooting subsonic. Yep, you need pistons for the pistols and quick change muzzle devices for the rifle. You can rack up the $ quickly, but it is one time purchases. My $.02

Back
Top Bottom