• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hypothetical: UTG Products at below retail prices...(gauging interest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive never tried any of the newer Made in the USA stuff UTG sells, but I had a scope mount a long time ago and it was crap.

WOuld trust softy goods and small accessories like slings, grips, stocks, rails, covers, etc, but probably wouldnt want to try anything that involved optics, screws going into metal, or anything critical to function.
Agree

Ive never tried any of the newer Made in the USA stuff UTG sells, but I had a scope mount a long time ago and it was crap.

WOuld trust softy goods and small accessories like slings, grips, stocks, rails, covers, etc, but probably wouldnt want to try anything that involved optics, screws going into metal, or anything critical to function.

While I have never used one of their scopes, I do/have used NcStar and figure they are pretty comparible. I would think they would work out fine on a .17/.22 or even a .223? I had a NcStar mounted on a SKS and it held zero just fine through several hundred shots (not saying that it would hold up forever), but on a low recoil plinker, I would think they would work fine?

i dont know to much about UTG

what is their claim to fame? i mean magpul is all about ar accessories (and now shotguns apparently)

i dont know to much about UTG

what is their claim to fame? i mean magpul is all about ar accessories (and now shotguns apparently)

I am not sure they have a "claim to fame". I found them when searching for a bipod several years ago. I didn't like the Winchester that they sale at Walmart and wouldn't pay the price for a Harris; so while doing a Google search stumpled upon UTG. Ordered it and have since ordered 5 or 6 more. Every bipod that I have is the SWAT model from UTG. They fit and work well for a great price. I also have one of their scope mounts, but can't remember which gun it is on (or if I still have that rifle). But it was heavy duty and stood up to my over tightening. LOL

I am not sure they have a "claim to fame". I found them when searching for a bipod several years ago. I didn't like the Winchester that they sale at Walmart and wouldn't pay the price for a Harris; so while doing a Google search stumpled upon UTG. Ordered it and have since ordered 5 or 6 more. Every bipod that I have is the SWAT model from UTG. They fit and work well for a great price. I also have one of their scope mounts, but can't remember which gun it is on (or if I still have that rifle). But it was heavy duty and stood up to my over tightening. LOL

thats stuff im not to interested in, all the accessories i buy are mags and mag holders and stuff like that. dont get to much in the way of scopes and what not (i likes the iron sights)

but hey, sounds like good stuff to throw on a beat up sks

then you could sell it for 600 dollars :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom