• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I’m a teacher looking for handouts

brandonmead

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
76   0
Reaction score
So I’ve been teaching for 14 (mostly 7th grade life science) years but have been given the opportunity to to teach Ag and STEAM. I will be teaching 6th and 7th grade STEAM (science technology engineering arts and mathematics) and 8th grade Ag (for high school credit). I’m looking for any hand tools or yard tools that are taking up your space. I want to teach our future the right ways to fix problems versus creating them. Anything you can help me with will be greatly appreciated. Decent lumber or tiles or anything else that could be used will be appreciated too. Thank you.

Are you allowed to teach them the engineering challenges (albeit minor ones) of properly assembling an AR-15? ;o) How about the science of ballistics?

Couldn't resist bud, go easy......we don't want a sane teacher to be fired!

Are you allowed to teach them the engineering challenges (albeit minor ones) of properly assembling an AR-15? ;o) How about the science of ballistics?

Couldn't resist bud, go easy......we don't want a sane teacher to be fired!
I wish, no. But I do look forward to putting a shotgun team together in my Ag classes.

I know it's a bit of a haul but if you ever venture north let me know. I have some 4x4 ceramic tile you can have. I have thin-set and grout to go along with it

Back
Top Bottom