• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I’m going to steal this and change the nationality............

Dingo

Wolf Icon
Navigating the space time continuum
7   0
Reaction score
74C9BCA7-8BD3-4C3B-B73B-4049466DB3F6.jpeg

I think some poetic license and photo shop may have been used on this one.

Here's the official one adopted by the US House of Representatives in 1918...

The American's Creed
by William Tyler Page

I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.

I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

–Written 1917, accepted by the United States House of Representatives on April 3, 1918.

Life is never simple, because we are given the privilege to choose, what so many others will never know to how to be responsible for themselves, blame themselves when they make the wrong or foolish decisions that were made, we are the ones who can look our selves in the mirror and either honestly say I made it a great day, or should have pondered that situation a bit more before judging.

Besides our children see us by our actions, and reactions not by our words alone. Was this our fault and we accept the consequences, of our actions, or find someone else to blame as most us do. We are to be good leaders, listeners, guidance examples, and slow to draw conclusions before speaking, or making rash actions or statements.

Man, life is a hand full to balance, shoulder, guide, and instruct a family unit, however the reward of diligence
constant prodding to the end of the process of bringing up the gifts of children, a reward no one can have like the parents , grandparents, aunts, uncles, nieces,nephews, and friends will ever experience.

THANK "GOD" we have been given this gift we call " LIBERTY AND FREEDOM."

Back
Top Bottom