• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am betting this guy didn't think this through!

I once met a woman in traffic, she kept looking up as I was looking down in her car from the semi, I kept doing hand motions, show me your tatas, she finally wrote her number down, I couldn't believe she lived less than a mile away, dated for almost 2 years.... what fun we had
More than hand gestures.....

I drove a limo for a guy , privately, for about 30+ yrs….there are no limits to the things I saw and experienced with some of these whackos on the road !
I just always kept my cool, watched out for the man I was guarding and tried my best to stay out of confrontations.
As I said though, there are some crazy SOBs out there !

I just know I've had idiot drivers about kill me with their driving, then get pissed at me and start flipping me off and doing the brake check. Fortunately they didn't present any weapons, and they found out they really fast they didn't want any. I'm open to hearing both sides, because there's always two stories and the truth in the middle somewhere. I know if you get knocked out by me, you deserved it (in my opinion lol), and I'll deal with my boxing fracture for the next few months.

I just know I've had idiot drivers about kill me with their driving, then get pissed at me and start flipping me off and doing the brake check. Fortunately they didn't present any weapons, and they found out they really fast they didn't want any. I'm open to hearing both sides, because there's always two stories and the truth in the middle somewhere. I know if you get knocked out by me, you deserved it (in my opinion lol), and I'll deal with my boxing fracture for the next few months.
Atlanta everyday

I see your side, I know I've definitely wanted to knock out some ass who cut me off and brake checked me before for sure. But the difference is knowing how to keep it cool and control your temper and reel it back in. No doubt both the kid and him were probably being assholes together, but the kid tried to leave and this guy took it to a whole new level beating the **** out of the kid until he was unconscious, and then threatening to sexually assault his minor sister. That's not quite the same thing as getting what they deserve in my book.

No matter how you spin it, getting flipped off and cussed at doesn't give you the green light to knock folks out so if that's your thing you'll end up like this guy.

Also, yes the older guy has priors for being aggressive. So it's possible he's the one who started it, so who knows.

I see your side, I know I've definitely wanted to knock out some ass who cut me off and brake checked me before for sure. But the difference is knowing how to keep it cool and control your temper and reel it back in. No doubt both the kid and him were probably being assholes together, but the kid tried to leave and this guy took it to a whole new level beating the **** out of the kid until he was unconscious, and then threatening to sexually assault his minor sister. That's not quite the same thing as getting what they deserve in my book.

No matter how you spin it, getting flipped off and cussed at doesn't give you the green light to knock folks out so if that's your thing you'll end up like this guy.

Also, yes the older guy has priors for being aggressive. So it's possible he's the one who started it, so who knows.
I'm the type you have to truly go out of your way to piss off, but I, like everyone else, have my limits. I have to lay down and sleep at night, so there's a 99.9% chance if you get the treatment from me, you went out of your way to get it. I'm not defending the guy specifically, but I know a whirlwind of things can happen to good people that none of us want or expect. The law can and will twist anything you say, and stack charges if they choose. Maybe he deserves every charge plus some civil penalties, he will have his day in court. But we all know "the guy" that starts crap, and if he got an attitude adjustment, we would not be surprised and likely be thankful to whoever did it.

No amount of mental gymnastics can justifiy a person, enclosed inside of a 6,000 lb plus vehicle chasing down another person for any amount of hand gestures, etc beating them unconscious and threatening to rape a child.

All the person had to do was put their blinker on and go a different direction. I hope once this get to the prosecutors they are able to upgrade the sexual comments to a sex crime involving a minor and are able to classify him as a sex offender. He can go to prison and be classified with the other child molesters.

It's things like this that I wish I had gone to law school, I would love to sue this guy into poverty for the family pro bono.

Back
Top Bottom