• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I am fully capable of whooping ANYONE's ass in 1 blow

unfortunately for me, when i accidentally stepped on a rake as a youth it did not flip up smack me. One of the tines perforated my shoe and foot. Tetanus shot for me

Didn't happen to me, but my gf -- which means I 'bout got an ass-whoopin myself afterwards for leaving the rake out.

iu
they don't care for all the laughing afterwards either

Had that happen to a horse I had while the farrier was putting shoes on him. He had his hind hoof between his legs nailing the shoe on. That horse threw him bout 5 yds in the air. Yep rake whooped a horses ass.

Would you believe this guy's face had this kind of damage from stepping on the garden rake a 72-year old man left out on the lawn?

B7B29244-21EF-4E0D-907C-3412E600FFFC.jpeg

Well, if you believed it you'd be wrong.

That young man's face got pounded-in by 72-year-old man's fists not a rake.

You see, the young man was burglarizing the old man's home (not just trespassing on the lawn) and the young man pulled out a knife. But the old man was a retired championship boxer. The man who is armed with fists--and was very familiar with how to use them as weapons-- easily defeated the man who was armed with a knife and really didn't have a friggin clue what to do with it other than to stand there and hold it while getting some sense pounded into him.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...face-burglar-got-wrong-72-year-old-boxer.html

Would you believe this guy's face had this kind of damage from stepping on the garden rake a 72-year old man left out on the lawn?

View attachment 2239906

Well, if you believed it you'd be wrong.

That young man's face got pounded-in by 72-year-old man's fists not a rake.

You see, the young man was burglarizing the old man's home (not just trespassing on the lawn) and the young man pulled out a knife. But the old man was a retired championship boxer. The man who is armed with fists--and was very familiar with how to use them as weapons-- easily defeated the man who was armed with a knife and really didn't have a friggin clue what to do with it other than to stand there and hold it while getting some sense pounded into him.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...face-burglar-got-wrong-72-year-old-boxer.html
BAHAHAHAhahaha!!

Back
Top Bottom