• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Giveaway!  I am giving away a deer hunt! THIS WILL BE EARNED SO READ THE POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuntFishLive!

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
236   2
Reaction score
THIS IS FOR OFFICERS AND MILITARY INCLUDING VETS, RETIRED AND INJURED/DISABLED ONLY! MUST SHOW PROOF OF SERVICE!

My hat is off and heart goes out to those who have served or are still serving! THANK YOU! I am offering a hunting trip for deer (and coyote if they decide to come out) on a beautiful nursery located in Conyers. I will be happy to take a selected person/s out come deer season for a hunt that remember for the rest of your god blessed life! This property has only seen me and who I have brought hunting with me so it is not over hunted! I just want to give thanks to the men and women who risk and have risked all for myself and this country! On this property, I have seen and have pictures of bucks as small as 14" spikes to 180" class bucks! I will also offer a European skull mount to any deer taken if wanted at no cost for your service! I do have a two man stand in a prime location and I also will accommodate to those who can not climb a stand. I have taken several people with great success! I am posting this now for prep for the new season. I will say this...my goal is to show you a relaxed time with success! I will take you until you bag a deer (and that should be the first time based on my 96% rate). I also will clean your deer for you if you would like! Again, this is only for the men and women who are or have served from the police force to duty to our country. Thank you again for your service and I look forward to taking you to the woods! I can't take everyone, but at least I can try!
I would like people to recognize and please summit the names of those you feel have earned this trip.
Thank you and God bless those who are the very backbone of our nation!

Please send me a PM with service details and a little bit about yourself. My selection will be taken by a vote by others who are or who have served.
PM me for questions.
Thank you,
Jason Bellini

Last edited:
im army dv but i dont hunt. but my dad loves to hunt.he has bad medical record tho. brain surgery 13 yrs ago and a recent stroke 2 months ago.almost blind, has very hard time keeping his balance since the stroke. im just glad hes still in my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom