• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I asked for sour cream on the side….

Yeah that's pretty bad. Imagine showing up to take delivery of your King Ranch to find a cloth seat :lol:
When I worked at the VW/Audi shop the next year I got to drive a customer's Audi TT ragtop back to his house. I went to get in and saw the heavy saddle leather seats with the big stitches all around and I told my boss Rick " Hey I didn't know Audi had a King Ranch TT." He quickly corrected me and said " That's the baseball glove interior package."
Well then...la dee ****in da...

That's damn funny right there. Reminds me of when I worked at a Ford lot in Milledgeville. We got a brand new right off the hauler F150 King Ranch while I was there back in 06. Nothing unusual walking around and looking at the exterior. But when we opened the doors what immediately stood out was the one heavy grain saddle type leather driver's seat as you would expect on a King Ranch. But the passenger seat was cloth. Same shade of tan but cloth. Now just think how many
(UAW) employees looked at that damn truck and probably signed off on work orders and Q/C checksheets before WE saw it.
Maybe it was meant to be a special order, where the wife wanted something softer?

Back
Top Bottom