• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I came home with a peice of history...............

01coltcolt

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
12   0
Reaction score
My boss called and ask if I wanted to check out Adel Outfitters, that they had a 18000 sq ft store. I told him heck yeah. We headed out there. I had a Uberti lever action .357 in the truck and my G19 on my hip. We were quite impressed with the selection of both new and used guns. Nice place. The new store is huge, and they have expanded their inventory. They carry lots of quality items and prices where on par with the market.
I picked up a Springfield Armory M14/M1A, and it was love at first sight. I have always wanted one. I ended up trading the Uberti in on it and forking out a chunk of change, but I am extremely happy. Its NIB and they gave me a 20 mag and 2 boxes of .308 for free. Excellent experiance. Great gun!
DSCF0001.jpg
DSCF0002.jpg
DSCF0003.jpg
DSCF0004.jpg
DSCF0006.jpg
DSCF0005.jpg

Last edited:
It takes alot to get me excited when it comes to guns, cause Ive had just about everything. I can't wait to shoot this beauty! I fired a M1Grande yesterday and it was sweet. The last M14 I fired was a SOCOM 16 inch barrel version. It was nice but I didnt care for the recoil compared to my DSArms FAL. I hope the Scout is like the FAL.

I have one but @ about $1.00 a round I don't tend to shoot it much, I really like the wood on yours.Don't know why peps put on plastic stocks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom