• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I cancelled the order of the outcast and ordered this instead. Update: Got boat and motor. Pic added

Linky no worky, Looks like a round hot tub! Hey their is a good idea. Use a round hot tub fill it half way up, and you can sit in a live well while fishing..ARRGHHH!

I am thinking on a jon boat.
Trouble with a Jon is they are not positive floatation and if you get waked you might sink. And are noisy when you are trying to fish. I have owned a few jon boats and they worked but I am really digging this thing.

I will let you guys know how it works out.

Nope! But if I was able, I do like the outcast or a kayak
The trouble with the Outcast or the Kayak is you end up getting wet and during the winter that won't be any fun. Don't get me wrong though I have owned a fishing pontoon and I loved it. I think I am going to love this fishing barrel even more though. ;)

The trouble with the Outcast or the Kayak is you end up getting wet and during the winter that won't be any fun. Don't get me wrong though I have owned a fishing pontoon and I loved it. I think I am going to love this fishing barrel even more though. ;)
No Problem Brother in the winter I will follow you in your pontoon for support, oh and rescue! And yes I will fly your Jolly Roger!

Ive got plans somewhere on how to make one of these out of two giant tubes and some plyboard. (Crude design, but still works)

I think this is cool, it should be da bomb!

When they raise the water level on the low end the fish go absolutely nuts. I have caught over a hundred in one day down there during those conditions. About drowned my truck though but that's another story.

Wife and I used to fish there all the time, back before they drained it to repair the dam a few years ago. Back then it held a surprising amount of big fish. We've likely met you at the ramp at one point.

I had to watch the lake level like a hawk though. If it went down to 32 feet on the online gauge, I knew it was time to haul arse back to the ramp or back trailer wheels would go off the end of the ramp. Fluctuations were crazy there. Guess they still are :)

Back
Top Bottom