• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I can't believe I Forgot,,,,,,,

Lobo1

Default rank <5000 posts
Lone Wolf
25   0
Reaction score
to leave feedback for a member I bought a couple items from back on December 31st. I was just now bouncing around and ended up looking at my feedback and feedback I have left for other members when I realized I didn't leave Feedback for this member. I really enjoyed meeting and talking with him.
I just left this member POSITIVE feedback and sent him a P M apologizing for my brain fart. I don't know how the heck I managed to do that,,,,, or rather not to do that.
I know some people don't leave feedback and up until now I never would have believed it possible to totally forget too. But I genuinely did. :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

D,,,,,,JD

to leave feedback for a member I bought a couple items from back on December 31st. I was just now bouncing around and ended up looking at my feedback and feedback I have left for other members when I realized I didn't leave Feedback for this member. I really enjoyed meeting and talking with him.
I just left this member POSITIVE feedback and sent him a P M apologizing for my brain fart. I don't know how the heck I managed to do that,,,,, or rather not to do that.
I know some people don't leave feedback and up until now I never would have believed it possible to totally forget too. But I genuinely did. :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

D,,,,,,JD

We'll, at least you corrected your mistake.

I wonder how many times he cursed you when he saw you posting after? :D

Yeah, I've been sitting here wondering that myself. I had a guy whe didn't leave me any once and after about three months, I was reading a thread about folks who don't leave feedback that prompted me to read his feedback left for him verses feedback he had left and he had quite a few, but only left very few. I cursed him quite a few times.

Reactions: MRH
Back
Top Bottom