• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I can't get Georgia tax forms to print from ipad..

You can call Ga. Dept. of Revenue and request they mail you the forms. If I remember correctly, it takes 3-5 days.
If you need sooner, you can go to your nearest public library and they can make copies for you.
My local library charges like 10-20 cents per page..

You can call Ga. Dept. of Revenue and request they mail you the forms. If I remember correctly, it takes 3-5 days.
If you need sooner, you can go to your nearest public library and they can make copies for you.
My local library charges like 10-20 cents per page..
Thanks, but..
DOR says they no longer mail forms, local library branch couldn't get them to print either. Probably user error but neither I nor she (library worker) could get them to print out.

When I first opened the pdf it opened in the browser and page 1 was a big warning page that I was using a pdf reader that was incompatible. I had to save it as a PDF to my desktop and then right click and open in Adobe. From there I was able to print a blank form using the blue Print button they tell you to use. I printed a new PDF that should open and print from your iPad.

When I opened the document from the State on the iPad I did not see the big warning screen that I was opening it in an incompatible PDF reader.

https://www.kevinandjudy.com/500.pdf

You can either try the forms I linked to above or you can go back to the library and have them save the file and open in Adobe instead of opening in the pdf reader built into the browser.

The forms they provide allow you to fill in the form online and print a completed form but you have to use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

Thank you, thank you. Definitely owe you one.
The link worked great and I was able to print out the forms needed.
Can always count on an ODT'er to bail one out.

Back
Top Bottom