• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I commited highway robbery today.

The criminal part is right ! Bwahaha !! Lol
Just kidding….
But that is a really nice piece, I have yet to shoot a 10mm :doh:
I haven’t been able to buy a new gun in a few years. I have several I need to shoot more anyway.
I haven’t been since I got messed up with these seizures a while back and wanna go bad ! I hate an indoor range though. But I will shoot in one over nothing. We grew up shooting about 2-3 mile from where I live now. It got to where they won’t let your shoot anywhere outside in metro ATL anymore unless it is a designated range type . The days of being able to go to the woods and shoot for a couple of hours are all but completely over. In Cobb it is .

The criminal part is right ! Bwahaha !! Lol
Just kidding….
But that is a really nice piece, I have yet to shoot a 10mm :doh:
I haven’t been able to buy a new gun in a few years. I have several I need to shoot more anyway.
I haven’t been since I got messed up with these seizures a while back and wanna go bad ! I hate an indoor range though. But I will shoot in one over nothing. We grew up shooting about 2-3 mile from where I live now. It got to where they won’t let your shoot anywhere outside in metro ATL anymore unless it is a designated range type . The days of being able to go to the woods and shoot for a couple of hours are all but completely over. In Cobb it is .

It shoots like a dream. Really mild recoil compared to .44 magnum. We had our own 90 yard range in the backyard when I lived in west Paulding for the last 25 years. Its grown up so much out there now my old neighbors say every time they try to shoot now someone calls the cops. I don't miss west Georgia a bit.

Back
Top Bottom