• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I completed my first AR-15 and refinished a MAK-90

freedom

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
97   0
Reaction score
I just finished my first AR-15
LRB lower with a CMMG LPK and a Mission First Tactical stock that used to be gray. It has a PSA upper with a Matech BUIS and a Primary Arms microdot.

I traded into a MAK-90 last week. I shoot rifles left-handed so I did some carving on the stock to make it more comfortable. I thought the stain I used would end up more red than it ended up but I'm happy with the way it turned out.

Just thought I'd share, Happy New Year to everyone. IMG_9878.jpgIMG_9880.jpgIMG_9881.jpg

I've got $705 in the AR with everything in the pic. I just pray that in the future I'll be able to build another one without taking a 2nd on my house. It's not for sell but fell free to PM me insane offers.

I've got $705 in the AR with everything in the pic. I just pray that in the future I'll be able to build another one without taking a 2nd on my house. It's not for sell but fell free to PM me insane offers.

thats the only way to do it now Freedom. sold a DDM4 and will have 3 complete self assembled rifles for it in the end...one will be premium grade and the other 2 standard carbines. ill take 3 complete rifles for my $1200 initial investment any day.

Back
Top Bottom