• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I don't always lose a gun part...

BamaFan

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
340   0
Reaction score
but if I do, you can bet it's a factory part and it's Friday night... I guess if I'm iced in tomorrow I've got nothing better to do than surgically clean my work area.

On another note, anyone have a hammer bushing for a Keltec Sub2000 ?

I feel your pain.

Lost a part the other day and literally spent an hour looking for it. I think I need to invent a magnetic apron to catch any parts I drop.

The magnet apron is brilliant. The pieces l lose normally have a spring behind them and don't just fall. I was putting together a 1911 after some work and l shot a piece through the garage. Took a while to find that one.

Yeah, this part was under spring tension so it could be anywhere... Off to hunt for it but not spending all day on it. I can order one for $3.00 but will have to wait a week to get it.

Yeah, this part was under spring tension so it could be anywhere... Off to hunt for it but not spending all day on it. I can order one for $3.00 but will have to wait a week to get it.

BamaFan BamaFan - Take it from experience order it first, that pretty much guarantees you'll find it.... :becky:

Back
Top Bottom