• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I don't get people?

This lady comes to eat near our shop and then after finishing, she leaves her whole bag of food trash in the parking lot. Damn bag of poyeyes and wendys, you fat ****ing *****, pick up your trash or ima dump it all over your car
I was behind a couple on Jimmy Carter and PTree Ind and honked my horn when they threw out their McDs breakfast bag on the street. They pulled in the gas station and I followed. They guy said next time he will Cap me. They are all pieces of S**t.

I was behind a couple on Jimmy Carter and PTree Ind and honked my horn when they threw out their McDs breakfast bag on the street. They pulled in the gas station and I followed. They guy said next time he will Cap me. They are all pieces of S**t.
Anything you can do, i can do better

Well you guys (and gals), this behavior is in line with their overall character. Much like the ones who are not physically unable to put the shopping cart up, they just leave it against the door of the car next to them.

I questioned one of them why they do that and I was told that it was not their job to put the buggy up.

And I guess it is not their job to pick the trash up.

And I guess it is not their job to put the pack of meat that they decided not to get back up.

And I guess it is not their job to... have a job.

JP

The working class folks like us are paying them not to work with our hard earned tax dollars! They get free goberment,housing food stamps , welfare, free phones an list goes on!

Back
Top Bottom