• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I don't get people?

Almost as bad as the fine folks who grace the establishment of Walmart and unload their haul and leave the buggy right next to their vehicle. Sorry, just plain and simple unadulterated sorry.

My family owned a restaurant in the '80's. When a trasher dumped their crap in the parking lot I would pick it up and shove it back into their car or shove it between the hood and bumper or wherever I could. Cig butts are my pet peeve of pet peeves. I would sweep up the butts, put them in a bag and return them to the owner on their next visit. On the way out after paying.

I hate people who litter or necks who let trash fly out of the back of their truck. Disgusting trashy people!
I Forgot I Had Put Bag Trash Small Public Bag In Back Truck

I was driving saw something fly out bed and it hit me my bag trash mostly small paper stuff

I turned around and pickEd it all up and then some

I feel it's not right to say oh well and keep driving

I Forgot I Had Put Bag Trash Small Public Bag In Back Truck

I was driving saw something fly out bed and it hit me my bag trash mostly small paper stuff

I turned around and pickEd it all up and then some

I feel it's not right to say oh well and keep driving
I've done the same thing and picked up other people's trash too. Can't stand litter

My family owned a restaurant in the '80's. When a trasher dumped their crap in the parking lot I would pick it up and shove it back into their car or shove it between the hood and bumper or wherever I could. Cig butts are my pet peeve of pet peeves. I would sweep up the butts, put them in a bag and return them to the owner on their next visit. On the way out after paying.

Now I understand that the bible teaches not to pay back a bad deed for a bad deed, but somehow this just fits. JP

Back
Top Bottom