• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I don't Know Him but He looks like an ODTer

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
421   0
Reaction score
We were visiting some friends today, in McDonough, GA and we went out to eat. I spotted this heavy gentleman, with a long ponytail, enjoying some good time with his lady (I believe) BUT totally showing his rear-end ... 😆 🤣 😂

If you're here and see this, I am sorry Bubba, but I couldn't resist to snap a picture. Hahaha

Attachments

• 20230611_174211.jpg
    20230611_174211.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 253
  • 20230611_175610.jpg
    20230611_175610.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 220
That’s one of them Alabama resident that have invaded us.. what you think is a man is a woman& vice versa.. if I said their names from their Alabama suck boy site would I get in trouble?

That’s one of them Alabama resident that have invaded us.. what you think is a man is a woman& vice versa.. if I said their names from their Alabama suck boy site would I get in trouble?
lol..... He had the sides and lower back of his head with hairs very short, almost shaved, and that big mohawk turning into a ponytail. Definitely an Alabama boy, I guess... :becky: :becky: :becky:

lol..... He had the sides and lower back of his head with hairs very short, almost shaved, and that big mohawk turning into a ponytail. Definitely and Alabama boy, I guess... :becky: :becky: :becky:
Probably was one of the 2 I’m thinking of.. the other one was the other I’m thinking about.. upon looking at the pic again.. the kinky haired one was a member here till he/she got banned for very shady business

Back
Top Bottom