• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I don't need an ID (snake)

lftd&pwrstrok'n

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Sith Dark Lord
247   0
Reaction score
Glad he/she made it through the winter. Lives underneath the house.

IMG_0839.jpg

A house with no mice or rats, I'd bet.

Fewer, I am sure, but not rat free. We have chicken, duck and cow feed stored less than 100' from the house. We will never be rodent free.

Nor any other of its poisenous brethren either.

It has been 5 or 6 years since we have killed a copperhead!!

Stick your hand out and let it bite then take a picture. I can tell better by the bite marks...

I've only had 1 that was aggressive and struck at me. Technically it struck at the barrel of the rifle holding the flashlight. And, on impulse I pulled the trigger. Bless his heart, he is no longer with us. I threw him and the 20 something duck eggs he had consumed in the woods. In all fairness and honesty, known number of eggs probably exaggerated, as actual number unknown. :behindsofa:

I've only had 1 that was aggressive and struck at me. Technically it struck at the barrel of the rifle holding the flashlight. And, on impulse I pulled the trigger. Bless his heart, he is no longer with us. I threw him and the 20 something duck eggs he had consumed in the woods. In all fairness and honesty, known number of eggs probably exaggerated, as actual number unknown. :behindsofa:

He was looting the farm and being combative. Next thing you know he would've been strolling around the place and whistling at your woman. You did the right thing...

Back
Top Bottom