• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I guess everyone has sandpaper gloves?

If you have a gun with no handling marks it means you 3 never actually had it out in the field, and if you've had it in the field it means you're taking your gun into consideration to much and not enjoying what you're doing.

Every marlin I see that's lnib and not 3 sheets into the wind is a man who doesn't give it enough credit

If you have a gun with no handling marks it means you 3 never actually had it out in the field, and if you've had it in the field it means you're taking your gun into consideration to much and not enjoying what you're doing.

Every marlin I see that's lnib and not 3 sheets into the wind is a man who doesn't give it enough credit
To quote a famous man... "Stay away from my firearms!"

I try to keep my sporting guns looking good. My daily carry guns, or the ones I shoot action pistol events with-- not so much. They'll get handled roughly. Set down on any flat surface, not necessarily a soft padded surface. My hands are not always clean when I grab them. There may be dust on the gun or in my holster when I re-holster it, rubbing the grit into the finish. And I'm clumsy. I do unintended 4-foot drop tests on all sorts of floor and ground surfaces. My daily carry pistols probably get dropped once a year.

Back
Top Bottom