• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I guess everyone has sandpaper gloves?

I was showing off an HK that I got that day to a friend of mine in my driveway...
After clearing the weapon, I handed it to him to look at when......whoops....he dropped the dang thing and it bounced down my driveway about 10 feet.

Does that count for 'handling marks?'

I was showing off an HK that I got that day to a friend of mine in my driveway...
After clearing the weapon, I handed it to him to look at when......whoops....he dropped the dang thing and it bounced down my driveway about 10 feet.

Nope, that sir is a idiot mark.

Is he still a friend? :what:

I believe those are mishandling marks.

Was it one of those dang cajuns with butter all over their fingers?

Back
Top Bottom