• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I hate Atlanta less now.

Here for a few days for some training in the East Point area so I decide to go to a place called Malones. Sit down at the bar and order. All is fine until these two chicks walk in. Bump into me as they go to sit at the bar and don't appologize. One of the females proceeds to hollar "scuse me" at the bar tender. Then the one female tries to order a drink using a xerox copy of her license. Bar tender says that's a no go and the female customer gets all pissy and asks for a manger. Fortunately since they wouldn't serve her the females left.

End rant.
Dang, if this is all it takes for you to hate a whole city, Im betting there is not a whole lot of anything you like!

Dang, if this is all it takes for you to hate a whole city, Im betting there is not a whole lot of anything you like!
The places I've lived/frequent don't have people who come in and start hollering "scuse me" at the bar tender.

Here for a few days for some training in the East Point area so I decide to go to a place called Malones. Sit down at the bar and order. All is fine until these two chicks walk in. Bump into me as they go to sit at the bar and don't appologize. One of the females proceeds to hollar "scuse me" at the bar tender. Then the one female tries to order a drink using a xerox copy of her license. Bar tender says that's a no go and the female customer gets all pissy and asks for a manger. Fortunately since they wouldn't serve her the females left.

End rant.

There's stupid people in every city / town. Don't get your panties in a wad.

Back
Top Bottom