• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I hate to do this but.

I think that many folks here will help pay your bills, however few will just give you money....provide more info, and I'll bet, as stated earlier, your power will not be turned off...
being a real estate appraiser, I've seen my business go to the trash....I've saved, and have the ability to withstand....and would be glad to help....

No shame in this Ferguson0089 Ferguson0089 ….. I haven’t been able to work in years and I do not collect any disability because of the red tape crap….if it wasn’t for my wife and a few friends I would not be able to make it.
I do what I can when I can but trying to get help from the govt is useless if you are white and middle class .
Let these good folks help you if you need it :)
I was lucky to get my disability but its not much and we get no foodstamps or anything like that my wife has to pay 125 every week just so wee have insurance.

I was lucky to get my disability but its not much and we get no foodstamps or anything like that my wife has to pay 125 every week just so wee have insurance.
That’s not great but it is a good start. How many kids you got ?
Have you checked with church groups, etc., for any help? They usually have a pantry for folks .

Back
Top Bottom