• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have 10.000 to invest

2weeks before the election, I’d probably sit tight. Might get rough.

strong advice. And whenever you decide to invest- do not invest all $10,000 at one time. I’d invest 25% of that at a time. Buy a little over time. For example, I would divide that $10k over 5 diversified holdings and if Walmart was one of the stocks I decided to invest in, I would buy $500 worth of Walmart every fee weeks or months so you can rake advantage of any downturns.

Also watch CNBC do your research and read all of Jim Cramers Books.

My work is their material supplier, they aren’t doing good at all. They haven’t placed an order in a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, BUT, just my opinion, I don't think their shares are likely hit the lows they hit back in March and they a solid portfolio; plus, there's no way the government will let them go under. I think they would a a safe bet regardless of what happens with this pandemic and when the airline industry picks back up, which it will, they could be very profitable for people that get in now. Of course, I'm no investment guru, I'm just an amatuear learning how to play this game, but that's what my thoughts are on Boeing.

Actually we’re quite wealthy, made our money on Quicktrips when they first came on the seen. Oh and Longhorn steaks restaurants(Jim McCarrol).
But hey, attack the messenger not the message. What ever makes you feel better I guess.
The message is garbage.....

Back
Top Bottom