• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have 2 things that chaps muh ass this week .....

Well I am a ass chapper from way back. And if I can chap some asses I will do it for fun. I am retired and going on ODT and chapping asses is a sport to me. Dam this site is fun.

I have a new one i just seen.... an ad for a firearm with a reasonably low price.... guy has all the sense of urgency in the description , like “gotta be today or it goes back in the safe” and one i have not seen yet “meet between 2-4 at _____ street . “

All of that was ok until i got to the first post : “Gun Carry Permit required”
This really ‘Chaps Muh’ azz !! ‘

I have a new one i just seen.... an ad for a firearm with a reasonably low price.... guy has all the sense of urgency in the description , like “gotta be today or it goes back in the safe” and one i have not seen yet “meet between 2-4 at _____ street . “
Outta the trunk of his car?

some people are just to damn stupid to read the damn rules.And chapped ass? Crawls my ass when I read, text me 555 555 1212 in a damn ad,gosh that pisses me off.

An evil person would take that phone number and sign it up for all kinds of telemarketer solicitations. Remember, an evil person would do that, not just anybody.

Thinking of setting up a booth to sell aquaphor at the big ODT meet. There is definitely a need for it with all the chapped rears ends.

GUEST_969d6914-65c5-427c-b4b8-0380b2fee44b.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom